Tuesday 22 July 2014

Falling off the Wagon

I'm pretty religious about my Monday workout session. Workout on Monday and I break the weekend laziness and atone for all the diet cheats (Cheats or treats? A topic for later in the week). And on the Mondays that I get this good start, I tend to be more enthusiastic for the rest of the week, and often squeeze in an extra workout or two.

Yesterday I missed my Monday workout and I'm feeling a bit of guilt.

I don't think that my guilt is a bad thing, it helps with motivation, and it's not like I'm whipping my own back or demanding decades and decades of the Rosary as penance. It's just a nagging feeling that insists that I've been a little bit weak. What I need to work on now, is making sure that nothing gets in the way of my workout today.


So I'm watching a motivational video on YouTube in preparation. Check it out and tell me that you don't want to do a shitload of jumping-jacks and press-ups:



NOW GET OUT THERE AND MAKE TODAY YOUR BITCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment