Friday 8 August 2014

The Sunshine Vitamin!

My friend and soon to be HSNI contributor found this one over at Found My Fitness:

Click the image for a closer look.

Great find, Gareth Watson. And if you read the info, you'll see how relevant it is to us Norn Irelanders. Yesterday it was sunny, today, it's pishing down.

I take vitamin D3, myself. Some people may say that all vitamins do is make your pee more expensive. I'm inclined to disagree. It hardly needs to be stated that I am not a scientist. I don't have the right letters after my name. But as far as vitamins go, I get along just fine with the the letters D and B (mostly B12), as and when I need them. Maybe it's a placebo effect, but it's feckin' powerful if it is.

For those of you interested, I also take cod liver oil, zinc and magnesium. Those are my supplements. Everything else (such as protein), I try to get from my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment